Trainee Licensed Aircraft Engineer (TLAE)ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd -
Requirements of TLAE:
- Minimum full time Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Training period is 36 months (inclusive of on-the-job training)
- Trainees will be bonded for the duration of training and 5 years thereafter
- Singaporeans must have completed NS
- Physically fit and not colour blind
Job scope of LAE:
- Assigning jobs to leadman & crew
- Day to day routine maintenance & rectification of aircraft defects
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with approved maintenance data, company, authority and customers’ requirements
- Performing aircraft release to service certification (CRS) for maintenance and repair of aircraft according to the Company authorization issued by Quality Department
- Assisting in the forecasting of manpower, spares & equipment needs
- Ensuring that all staff under his control observes safety precautions, reporting of unsafe working condition & operation
- Assisting in the investigation of incident/accident reports and ensuring corrective actions are implemented
- Ensuring that tools & equipment under his control are properly maintained, calibrated and correctly used for the jobs
- Ensuring action is taken at all times to maintain the aircraft on schedule
- General supervision, control & discipline of staff under his charge
- Such other duties, as and when, assigned to him by the Department Manager
Post Date 06 December 2017
End Date 19 December 2017
Other vacancies of ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
06 Dec - 12:00 AM
06 Dec - 12:00 AM
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte LtdSingapore - Across Singapore
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd (SASCO), is a company under Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Operating from Singapore's Changi and Paya Lebar airports, ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd is a leading Company specialising in airframe heavy maintenance and modification of wide-body aircraft including Passenger-to-Freighter (PTF) conversion and fleet standardisation.
Why join with us?
Our people equates to our business. ST Engineering harnesses the full potential of our people by equipping them with work competencies and soft skills to effectively and creatively deliver at the workplace. We offer challenging growth opportunities in wide-ranging integrated engineering fields spanning both defence and commercial businesses.
Innovation drives our culture. We are the people behind many of the technologies and innovations that impact your everyday life.
We value our people because we understand that innovation is not just about technology, it comes from the hearts and minds that drive it.
Join ST Engineering. Make a difference to our future. Accept an opportunity to build your career with one of the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, and one of Asia’s largest defence and engineering groups.