Technical EngineerNEWTECH MACHINERY PTE LTD - 10 ADMIRALTY STREET #06-70 NORTHLINK BUILDING
- Machine installation, commissioning and provide user training.
- Attend service calls and provide on-site technical support.
- Maintain coordination with customers regarding technical matters and developments.
- Prepare detailed technical service reports for every job performed.
- Travel overseas for job assignment or training.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related fields.
- Preferably with technical/hands-on experience.
- Good command in English and Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia is a plus - to liaise with multilingual associates.
- Flexible, responsive and able to work long and irregular hours if required.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team based environment.
- Possess high level of integrity, self-motivated personality and willing to learn attitude.
- Willing to travel overseas.
- Valid driving license is an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online via the button of APPLY NOW below.
Post Date 13 December 2017
End Date 27 December 2017
Other vacancies of NEWTECH MACHINERY PTE LTD
NEWTECH MACHINERY PTE LTDSingapore - Across Singapore
Our company supplies a wide range of food ingredients, food processing equipment and packaging systems for various food production sectors in both Singapore and overseas markets.
Over the years, we have successfully built lasting relationships with our customers. This is made possible through our high-quality products and, very importantly, our commitment to providing attentive service to them.
In order to grow our business rapidly, we recognise that we need to bring in the right calibre of people and to develop their skills and competency. Opportunities for advancement are excellent for those who excel in their performance.
If you are determined to be part of our high performing team, send your application online.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Why join with us?
- Attractive remuneration package that commensurate with working experience