Strategy Development AnalystCompany Confidential -
- Work closely with individual business units and technical departments to launch and test solutions on new advertising initiatives.
- Coordinate on setting up and integrate on technical components of varies gaming and ad platforms. The specialist will in charge of initiate business opportunities using the current platforms as well as other platforms.
- Provide account servicing to the new and existing providers/traders.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and creative teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Involve in final testing of the software
- Serve as a subject matter expert for gaming industry, SEO and primary digital resource within the Business Development Team. This role is an internal and external facing role. Preferably with IT and business knowledge and skills, working experience in business development will have added advantage. Strong attention to details, digitally savvy, exhibits strong communication skills and can identify ways to maximize business growth and new product enhancements
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration (Digital Marketing), Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Possess a strong understanding of SEO and Digital advertising technologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in digital advertising and trading will be an advantage.
- Provide Ad quality assurance, ensuring business representation is correct across all digital platforms.
- Exemplary interpersonal verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, meet expectations and deadlines accordingly. Having positive attitude and must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Ability to work both as a team and independently. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Post Date 04 July 2018
End Date 18 July 2018
Other vacancies of Company Confidential
Company ConfidentialSingapore - Central - Orchard
We are an AdTech company located in Singapore with partners worldwide. Keeping ourselves at the forefront of technology, we are taking the business to new heights by venturing into mobile developments. Our office in Singapore is located in Orchard road which is in the heart of town but away from the busy CBD. There are numerous entertainment facilities and a fully stocked pantry in the office to keep our employees happy and full.