Software Development EngineerBridgetek Pte Ltd - 178 Paya Lebar Road #07-03/08, Singapore 409030
Embedded systems developer, with skills, knowledge and experience in BSPs and OS porting, toolchain porting, Eclipse IDE extension and/or graphics application programming.
Software Development in one or more of the following:
- Undertake embedded Linux, Mac OS/X, RTOS BSP & firmware implementation and porting
- Undertake Qt programming and software framework implementation
- Undertake Eclipse IDE plug-in implementation and CDT extension
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
- Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- More than 3 years or above experience in the area of embedded systems, GUI programming, and/or Microsoft/Linux/iOS/Android application programming
- Advanced to expert programming skills in Java and/or C/C++ and Python or other programming languages
- Working experience from specification to completed products
- Good domain experience in one or more areas of communication and networking technologies and/or GNU toolchain porting, RTOS BSP porting
- Embedded development and interfacing and communication with Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS, iOS systems is a definite plus (e.g. USB/RS232/LAN/BT, etc)
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and analyser equipment
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes
- Candidates with deep experience may be considered for senior positions
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 28 December 2017
Bridgetek Pte LtdSingapore - East
To better serve the broadening range of markets it has developed products for, FTDI Chip has established a new distinct company, Bridgetek.
Bridgetek is a leading global semiconductor company providing high performance microcontroller units (MCUs), display IC products and developing innovative silicon solutions that enhance seamless interaction with latest connectivity technologies.
The key objective from the company is to provide core bridging technology in order to support engineers with highly sophisticated, feature-rich, robust and simpleto-use product platforms. These platforms enable creation of electronic designs with high performance, low peripheral component requirements, low power budgets and minimal board real estate.
Bridgetek resources will be devoted to two particular product areas; the multi-award winning Embedded Video Engine (EVE) graphic controller ICs which enable engineers to implement more sophisticated human machine interface (HMI) systems, plus the unique and equally innovative performance-optimised microcontroller units (MCUs) with their expansive array of different connectivity options and industry-leading processing speeds.