Senior Manager, Corporate SecretariatParkway Group Healthcare - 321 Joo Chiat Place Singapore
Deputise the Head of Corporate Secretariat department in the daily operations of the corporate secretarial department at the headquarters level.
- To effectively and efficiently oversee the full spectrum of corporate secretarial functions of all entities reporting into the headquarters, including Singapore, Malaysia, India, China, Hong Kong and South East Asia
- To deputise the Head of Corporate Secretariat in the running of all the Board and Committee meetings
- Pre-meeting logistics
- Meeting day logistics
- Proper updating of the minute book
- Any other ad-hoc job in connection with these meetings
- Ensuring timely lodgment of returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- Attending to ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum ICSA qualification or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 8 years of Secretarial/Administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment, resourceful & meticulous
- Excellent command of English
- Good command of a 2nd local language will be an added advantage
- Conversant with ACRA bizfile
Post Date 08 December 2017
End Date 22 December 2017
Other vacancies of Parkway Group Healthcare
Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd - Singapore - Shenton Medical Group Clinic Operation
20 hours ago
20 hours ago
Parkway Group HealthcareSingapore - North
Parkway Pantai is one the region's largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 20 hospitals and more than 4,400 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam. It is fully owned by IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the second largest healthcare group in the world by market capitalisation and is dually listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia and Main Board of SGX-ST.
In Singapore, Parkway Pantai is the largest private healthcare provider and operates Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital and Parkway East Hospital - all accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). Over 1,400 specialist doctors are credentialed to admit patients to the four hospitals. In addition, Parkway Pantai has medical centres and clinics, health screening facilities, radiology facilities, laboratories, education facilities, rehabilitation services, a corporate insurance business and a third party administration business in Singapore which complement its hospital network. This broad range of services offered by Parkway Pantai's businesses provides it with an integrated presence across the primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare sectors in Singapore.
In Malaysia, Parkway Pantai is the second largest private healthcare provider with over 2,000 beds across a network of 12 multi-disciplinary hospitals under the "Pantai" and "Gleneagles" brands. Over 800 specialist doctors are credentialed to admit patients. Parkway Pantai also operates Pantai Premier Pathology, Pantai Integrated Rehab, one ambulatory care centre and one primary care centre in Malaysia.
Why join with us?
We know that in our business, when we provide the best quality patient experience, everything else takes care of itself. Above all, our people are called to do their best to achieve the highest quality care to those entrusted to us. We offer a diverse range of roles, functions and international locations to attract the most energetic and passionate talents who have the desire to join one of the most preferred employers in the healthcare industry. Our dedicated and caring team of healthcare professionals is focused to deliver our company’s mission: to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
So, join us and experience a fulfilling career in an environment that puts our patients and people first.