Senior Game ProgrammerQJ TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD. -
Greetings! We are looking for motivated senior game programmers are passionate about building immersive VR and AR experiences! You will be joining a team of Unity developers in the company's mission in building the next big thing for VR.
- Work in our VR / AR Team to design and develop PC and Mobile VR applications for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Daydream, Gear VR, etc.
- Implement unique features by using frameworks and writing well documented and efficient code in C#.
- Build immersive and innovative VR / AR user experiences for the application.
- Build great looking desktop and mobile user experiences for the application.
- Build robust and functional Unity plugins for internal teams to enhance their work flows.
- Work with our Content Team and Backend Team to integrate backend servers, scenes and assets with our Unity applications (e.g. asset bundles).
- Improve VR graphical performance of applications through custom shaders, profiling, removing GPU and CPU bottlenecks.
Why work for us?
- 5 day work week and casual working environment
- Build full fledged VR applications with an experienced team
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): C#, Unity3D, Git
- Self-motivated and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data Structures.
- Has previously worked in 3+ persons game development teams on a major title or project.
- Has previously built applications for Google Cardboard / Google Daydream / HTC Vive / Oculus Rift / Hololens / Windows Mixed Reality / Leap Motion.
- (Bonus) Has experience writing automated tests for Unity and build automation.
- (Bonus) Has experience writing shaders and optimizing Unity scenes for VR.
Please note that we are looking for candidates currently located in Singapore or Malaysia only.
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 28 December 2017
Other vacancies of QJ TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
QJ TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.Singapore - Across Singapore
QJ Technologies Pte. Ltd. develops and sells Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality software that seeks to disrupt the home renovation and housing industry. Our goal is to use technologies (both software and hardware) in innovative ways to deliver high quality products and value-added services. Our offices are located in Singapore and China.
Why join with us?
We know our real asset is our people. We strive to make our company a place where friendships begin. We have a relaxed working environment in Singapore, where the dress code is always casual. Our company is currently working on virtual reality software that will disrupt our industry. We are looking for individuals who are motivated and can work well in teams to join us on this journey.