Senior Associate / Associate - Credit Documentation (HP)Sing Investments & Finance Limited - 96 Robinson Road #01-01 SIF Building
- Reviewing and ensuring that credit and security documentations are in compliance with the company’s guidelines and policies for loan disbursement.
- Checking and approval of credit and security documentations for loan disbursement
- Liaison with external business partners (car dealers) or internal account officers.
- Provide Administrative support for other functions like preparation of Letters of Offers, collation of reports, etc.
- Opportunity to enhance experience through cross-training for other non-car related products (eg. Property, equipment, vessel loans etc).
- Min Diploma
- Some relevant experience in banking/credit company credit administration is an added advantage
- Meticulous and responsible and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Candidate with relevant experience will be considered for Officer role.
- Candidates to state last drawn & expected salary.
Post Date 08 November 2017
End Date 08 December 2017
Other vacancies of Sing Investments & Finance Limited
Sing Investments & Finance Limited - Singapore
Sing Investments & Finance LimitedSingapore - Central - Robinson Rd
Sing Investments & Finance Limited is a finance company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange with more than 50 years of lending experience in the financing arena.
Over our 50 years in Singapore, we have delivered the best financial experience that is beyond excellence for our clients, helping both individuals as well as corporations in fulfilling their business opportunities. In this respect, we have established ourselves as one of the Singapore’s trusted finance companies.
Our activities cover the acceptance of Fixed and Saving deposits from the public and the provision of loans and credit facilities to individuals and corporations. We have also actively participated in events organized by SPRING Singapore and SCCCI to promote our local entrepreneurs.
Our Loan Products and Credit Facilities include:
- Residential and Commercial Property Loans
- Land and Construction Loans
- Machinery Loans under the Local Enterprise Finance Scheme
- Motor Vehicle Loans
- Block Discounting Facility
- Floor Stock Facility
- Share Financing
- Shipping Loan
- Invoice Factoring/ Account Receivables