Sales ExecutiveTat Hong Holdings Ltd -
Job Purpose:Responsibilities:Experience/ Proficiency:
This role is accountable for bringing in sales revenue for the sector/ clients with the objective of meeting the organisation’s revenue targets at any time. As a key point of contact to clients queries, offering advice and introducing company products/ service in the efforts to ensure the building and closing of sales to contribute to the organisation’s revenue and profit margins.
- Based on sales targets allocated to plan and build a sales pipeline that will enable the organisation to expand its market share
- Uncover business opportunities with existing clients to increase and expand business opportunities
- Plays the key driver role to connect with new or potential clients with the aim of expanding business opportunities and market penetration that will drive overall increase in sales revenue
- Provide regular feedback to Sales Manager and Management on information such as clients buying trends and competitor updates
- Proactively report sales opportunities and pipeline on a weekly basis to Sales Manager and Management;
- Coordinate with the operation department on the delivery of the equipment to ensure customer requirements are met;
- Ensures timely collection of debts and to advise management should there be any risk of default from clients;
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales/ rental of heavy/lifting machineries
- Strong sales skills with good sales track record
- Drive with a passion to be successful
- Resilience and persistence
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target driven
Post Date 07 December 2017
End Date 06 January 2018
Other vacancies of Tat Hong Holdings Ltd
Tat Hong Holdings LtdSingapore - West - TUAS
Tat Hong was established in Singapore in the 1970s as a supplier of cranes and heavy equipment and has been listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Stock Exchange since 2000. Over the past four decades, we have expanded our operations to include Singapore, Australia, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea. Our cranes have also been deployed in projects as far away as India and Africa. We serve customers in diverse industries such as construction and engineering, infrastructure, oil and gas, petrochemical and power generation sectors. Backed by our immense track record and quality lifting assets, we have established ourselves as the leading name in crawler/mobile crane rental and equipment sales in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong. In China, our tower cranes have been involved in the construction of many iconic buildings and key infrastructural installations. In Australia, our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Tutt Bryant Group, has a leading position in the areas of crane hire, heavy lift and shift, equipment sales and general plant and equipment hire.Through the constant upgrading of our workforce and our machines, we continue to deliver safe, cost effective and reliable lifting solutions to our customers worldwide.
Why join with us?
Taking pride in what we do is the guiding principle behind our workforce. Well trained and experienced, our people are amongst the best in the crane industry. From our crane operators to field workers, lifting engineers to our front desk staff, we tune in to your needs and start each day with total commitment to achieve the best results for any job we undertake.
High Operational Efficiency Means:
- The ability to safely deploy and operate well maintained equipment efficiently
- Utilising highly experienced operators
Grooming professional field service teams to maintain our equipment in prime working condition.
The key to our success lies in our dedicated human capital and our programme to train and re-train them, giving our workforce the tools and skills to perform at their best at every level.
- ILYA CORPORATION SINGAPORE BRANCH
- HR Focus
- Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Advertising / PR / Communications
- Nanyang Technological University
- Engineering - Electrical & Electronics
- Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd - Head Office
- Singapore Business Federation
- Call Centre
- Computer / Information Technology (Hardware)