Public Relations & Advertising Assistant (1-year Contract)PRADA Singapore Pte Ltd - ION Orchard Singapore
- Support the manager to work closely with media and ensure all samples are utilized for photo shoots, and that relevant opportunities are created to achieve maximum editorial coverage.
- Consolidate and submit monthly editorial and clipping reports, for management's approval.
- Receive and co-ordinate press materials from headquarters for press distribution within South Asia.
- Receive and co-ordinate advertising materials from Headquarters and Regional office. Ensure materials are delivered to the advertising agency for distribution to the respective media vendors.
- Support the manager to organise and present new season's collection to the media in South Asia.
- Organize all sample arrivals every new season from Headquarters for Prada and Miu Miu, and support the manager in allocating the samples to be distributed to South Asia offices
- Create purchase orders for all invoices pertaining to the department
- Assist the manager in the preparation of event proposal, management and garnering of pre and post event coverage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and co-ordination skills
Post Date 06 December 2017
End Date 20 December 2017
Other vacancies of PRADA Singapore Pte Ltd
PRADA Singapore Pte LtdSingapore - Central - Orchard - Wheelock Place
The Prada Group is one of the world leaders in the luxury goods sector where it operates with the Prada, Miu Miu, Church’s and Car Shoe brands in the design, production and distribution of luxury handbags, leather goods, footwear, apparel and accessories. The Group also operates in the eyewear and fragrance industries, and with the recent acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi 1824, it has made its entry into the food industry, where it is positioned at the highest levels of quality..
Why join with us?
At PRADA, we are committed in people development and we offer attractive remuneration and career opportunities to the right candidates.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with us, please apply for the position through JobStreet.
If the position you are interested in is not advertised, please send your resume via clicking "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you if there is a suitable opportunity available.