Project Manager (Building and Construction)Cyber Builders Pte Ltd - 21 Ubi Road 1, #04-03, Singapore 408732
Duties/Areas of Responsibility
- Perform cost analysis of projects - Residential/HDB Projects
- Attending site meetings to establish a scope of works
- Collating and issuing site information to all parties involved
- Understanding and cross‐checking construction drawings against specifications
- Coordinate and schedule execution of the project
- Review, assess and evaluate execution of the project on a regular basis
- Liaise closely with the client at all times
- Produce a detailed construction phase program of works and then present this to the client
- Carry out site visits throughout the project in order to record information on the progress of the project against the agreed programme
- Ensuring quality standards and all health & safety requirements are adhered to
- Manage the value and cost data of the project to ensure the budgets are met
- Verification of progress payment claims and variation orders
- Verification and approval of subcontractors award and material purchasing
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to General Manager/Directors
- Other related duties, as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Possess adequate qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Proficient in project management software.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Architecture, or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Post Date 07 December 2017
End Date 27 December 2017
Other vacancies of Cyber Builders Pte Ltd
Cyber Builders Pte Ltd - East
30 Nov - 12:00 AM
30 Nov - 12:00 AM
Cyber Builders Pte LtdSingapore - Across Singapore
Cyber Builders Pte Ltd is a reputable name in the construction industry, engaged in general construction work, renovations, remodelling and alterations and additions with the BCA grading of General Builders B1 and C3 for Civil Engineering.
Starting from humble beginnings, we have grown rapidly and is today a leading name in both residential and commercial projects, working closely with renowned architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
With Cyber Builders, you can be assured of unequalled excellence and unsurpassed value.
You will find us an invaluable partner to work with for both residential and commercial projects.
We have a strong and experienced team and are committed to delivering quality work as well as placing great emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Our numerous Public Projects include MRTs(Architectural), HDBs, condominiums, private apartments and landed properties whilst our commercial projects range from SMEs to MNCs.
Why join with us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurates with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.