Project Executive, IDGridline Design Lab Pte Ltd - 80 Changi Road, Centropod @ Changi #05-11, Singapore 419715
- Work closely with the client to identify the client’s needs and expectations, to ensure that they are being translated into design and implementation on site
- Work closely with vendors on the procurement of goods and purchasing activities based on clients requirements.
- Source for new suppliers and obtain a competitive quotation. Facilitate effective communication to endure good partnership with suppliers,
- Formulate timeframe and prepare budgetary estimate and bill of quantity
- Arrange and prepare agenda/minutes for meetings, compiling weekly reports etc
- To oversee projects from start to finish, responsible for planning and project execution – monitor and inspect the progress of the project to ensure that it is being implemented based on good quality, finishes and standards, and that project is on schedule, and within budget.
- Coordinate the works of different trades’ contractors and ensure that safety system is implemented on site
- Monitor variations and verify progress payment claims
- Coordinate with other consultants and contractors to ensure that the works are in compliance with authorities submission and requirements, eg to obtain TOP, CSC, FSC, etc, and all other permits required for the project
- On completion of the project, scrutinize details and compile defects checklist for handover to Client, and prepare Finalization of Account, and all other necessary documents and certifications, to bring the project to a closure
- Degree / Diploma in Project Management, Construction, Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in project management, design consultancy or construction.
- Strong design capabilities, with a good eye for details
- Good computer literacy eg, Microsoft words, excel, powerpoint, photoshop etc, with good communication and good writing skills
- Works independently possess good interpersonal skills, proactive, resourceful, responsible, with a committed approach to the project goals and deliverables, a great team player with a positive attitude
- Possess good knowledge of design and proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, computer rendering, with design & build construction background, would be an added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 28 December 2017
Gridline Design Lab Pte LtdSingapore - East - Changi - Joo Chiat Area
Gridline Design Lab is one of the most innovative interior design firm in Singapore, providing fully-integrated design solutions. Our work encompasses food & beverage, corporate, retail, hospitality and tenders projects.
Our creative team are made up of designers, engineers and creative thinkers who have a great passion in their area of expertise and a deep understanding of their clients' needs.
Creating inspiring, living spaces with functional ideas that echo our clients' brand identities has become our utmost mission. We understood the importance of converging creative concepts and functionalities with realistic costings and time. This puts us at an edge above our competitors as we delivers quality design with our in-depth knowledge of project management.