PROJECT ENGINEER (BUILDING CONSTRUCTION)Incorporated Builders Pte Ltd - 37 Kallang Pudding Rd #09-08 Tong Lee Bldg-Blk B Singapore 349315
A local A2 Construction Company is looking for highly motivated individuals to build a career with the Company.
- Report and assist the Project Manager on all technical issues including attending technical meetings.
- Coordinate and liaise with various parties including clients, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, etc. to ensure project requirements are met.
- Coordinate with Architects, Structural and M&E Engineers and other project team members to resolve site problems and issues.
- Coordinate and assist the Project Manager on quality, environmental and safety management system on site.
- Follow up and expedite on the project execution and progress.
- Recognised degree by BCA in Building / Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Good interpersonal skill, meticulous, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and positive working attitude.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
- Those with Certificate in Building Construction Supervisor Safety will have an added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
Thank you for applying.
Post Date 11 December 2017
End Date 31 December 2017
Incorporated Builders Pte LtdSingapore - North-East
Since 1983, Incorporated Builders Group has steadily built a reputation in the delivery of real estate and construction-related services to a wide range of corporate clients.
We take pride in delivering impeccable full- spectrum design, construction and engineering services. Our clients span across multiple markets, such as residential, commercial, retail, industrial, hospitality, infrastructure projects that are either privately own or municipal in nature. For the past 5 years, Incorporated Builders Group records a book order of more than SGD 270 Millions.
Incorporated Builder’s strong emphasis on training and development of personnel has enable the Group to develop and retain a pool of dedicated, competent and professional staff to meet the industry challenges and to cherish long term relationships with our business partners.
The Group has established for itself a solid reputation for its ability to handle large-scale and complex projects through its years of experience and solid track record. Our recent project has achieved the prestigious “Green Mark Platinum Award” together with our client.