Programme Manager, Network DevelopmentAgency for Integrated Care -
- Assist in the development of community support network for clients in the community.
- Key conduit between stakeholders in the community to ensure smooth coordination of clients across services.
- Work with partners to conduct multi-agencies meeting to co-create solutions to manage clients with complex needs.
- Track and monitor the cases to ensure timely response and proper action plans including long-term support.
- Support the stakeholders in the implementation of Community Mental Health-related programmes.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and develop their needs and capabilities.
- Manage budgets and monitor programme effectiveness through evaluation efforts by coordinating, collating and tracking the outcome measures and performance indicators of the community mental health programmes on a regular basis.
- Scan for latest developments in mental health and maintain knowledge repository for CMH.
- Coordinate CMH engagement plans and activities within assigned programmes with the community mental health partners and stakeholders including Restructured Hospitals, FSCs, etc.
- Provide projects management and contact management support to manage CMH-related matters.
- Recognized degree in any discipline, healthcare related will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years working experience preferably in healthcare or social sectors
- Experience in engaging grassroots leaders, government agencies and/or service providers
- Good knowledge of mental health will be an advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills in engaging stakeholders
- Strong in strategic thinking
- Strong organisation, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Ability to prioritize and influence
- Ability to multitask, meticulous, proactive, independent and resourceful
Post Date 12 June 2018
End Date 26 June 2018
Agency for Integrated CareSingapore - Across Singapore - Singapore
About Agency for Integrated Care Pte Ltd
At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Why join with us?
We are a dynamic organisation, constantly learning, sharing and creating new best practices to achieve best health outcomes for our clients. Our employees are highly-driven and we are committed to develop our talents and nurture their careers. As an employee of AIC, you play a role in developing an integrated healthcare system in Singapore and achieving best health outcomes for our clients.