Product ManagerNrgEdge - 88 Joo Chiat Road Singapore
Founded in 2015, NrgEdge is now the leading community network for oil & gas, energy professionals in South East Asia. With a growing community of 30,000 members from across the region, NrgEdge provides great opportunities for networking, career development and learning. Based in Singapore with local representation in Malaysia, NrgEdge has to date secured several key partnerships with universities and key industry associations. Aligned with the fast growing energy sector, we are looking for a highly ambitious and committed Product Manager to help grow our community platform to greater heights
What will you be doing:
- You will be working closely with the founders, marketing and business development teams to materialize the vision and strategy roadmap for NrgEdge
- You will be monitoring and maintaining the key technology infrastructure supporting the web as well as mobile apps (android, IOS)
- You will be managing the technology project manager and design team in executing new enhancements to improve the user experience and product benefits with timelines on design, technical development, beta testing as well as on release planning
- You will either lead or maintain a close partnership with business development, marketing and customer support to assist with product information, revenue development and development
- You will continually analyze the market’s competitive landscape and conduct technology assessments for new ideas for future growth opportunities as well as implementing technology best practices
- You will be working and researching with end-user members, customers, partners as well as designers and developers to enhance the NrgEdge product features and user experience
- You will be assisting the shareholders for meetings with new partners or investors
Skills and experience needed:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in software development or related field
- Extensive up to date knowledge and know how in managing mobile and web app development projects, being able to understand how to build a full stack system
- Experience in the SDLC and development methodologies
- Experience in UI/UX design, AWS platform, Laravel, MongoDB, and QA/Testing
- Familiar with Github, Slack, Jira and current marketing and social media tools
- Demonstrated ability in managing a technical team as well as effectively communicating cross functionally
- Self-driven and highly motivated to improve or to accomplish new career goals
- Ability to travel for regional customer visits, trade shows and product demonstrations
- Experience with the Lean Startup Methodology including MVPs, A/B testing, rapid iterations, and growth hacking will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering with marketing and business fundamentals
Post Date 09 December 2017
End Date 29 December 2017
Other vacancies of NrgEdge
NrgEdgeSingapore - East
THE PROFESSIONAL NETWORK FOR ENERGY, OIL AND GAS
NrgEdge is a professional network for Energy, Oil and Gas professionals as well as students who are aiming to enter the industry. We welcome anyone to be a part of our oil and gas social network, from recent graduates to experienced professionals to improve their interpersonal as well as industry skills
NrgEdge strives to help members excel at every point in their career journey. From new graduates intending to join the industry to working professionals looking to upgrade their career, NrgEdge equips job hunters with their very own Career Passport, a professionally handcrafted resume which members can generate from their profile. Once you've obtained your Career Passport, you can apply to a wide array of jobs available on the NrgEdge Job Portal, or export it for external hirers.
NrgEdge members can showcase their talents and capabilities through an extensive Energy projects database by associating relevant skills with the projects they are involved in. NrgEdge facilitates collaborative learning and empowers thought leaders in various disciplines to share their opinions and advice on complex issues through forums and on our news platform NrgBuzz. Members are also kept updated with current industry news and analysis through newsfeeds/blogs, which helps them keep track of the latest developments shaping the industry.
NrgEdge also provides a platform for companies to build brand awareness and elevate their corporate standing with dedicated company profile pages and company affiliated projects through the Company Premium Accounts feature. We enable companies to hire more efficiently and effectively by listing jobs in our comprehensive Job Portal. NrgEdge also streamlines the hiring process by making it possible for the recruiters to focus on a user's key skills and competencies in the Career Passport for accurate assessments.
Why join with us?
We value our staff’s contribution and recognize their good performance through competitive compensation and benefits, training and development opportunities and career progression.
Benefits: Annual leave, Birthday leave, insurance coverage.
Welfare activities : Dinner and Dance, Birthday Celebration, Sports Activities
- Dimension Data Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Page Personnel (a division of Michael Page International Pte Ltd)
- Tat Hong Holdings Ltd
- Asia Search Pte Ltd
- Building / Construction
- ST Aerospace Services Co Pte. Ltd.
- ILYA CORPORATION SINGAPORE BRANCH
- HR Focus
- Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Advertising / PR / Communications