Middleware SpecialistNCS Pte Ltd - 5 Ang Mo Kio Street 62 NCS Hub
The Middleware Specialist is responsible for providing I/T services in project/engagement or providing technical support in a sales organization.
- Solution construction, implementation, and system integration in a technology/industry specialty or product sales.
- Assists in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in response to specific business requirements.
- Develop technical skills and absorbs professional knowledge quickly.
- Performs assigned technical tasks including study, analysis, programming, product installation, test and system integration.
- Possess specific product-, technology- or industry-related specialized skills and works with proposals, requirements, designs, implementations and production projects/engagements.
- Use tools to analyze and implement portions of a customer solution.
- Provide technical advice to project managers/leaders and gives some technical direction to team members .
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Ability to lead a team .
- May be involved in programming.
- Prefer to have experience in at least 1 SDLC project.
- At least 2 years of software /application development experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Posses initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Able to travel as required
Post Date 08 December 2017
End Date 22 December 2017
Other vacancies of NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd - North-East
14 Dec - 9:27 AM
14 Dec - 9:27 AM
NCS Pte LtdSingapore - North-East
NCS is a leading infocommunications technology (ICT) service provider and together with SingTel under Group Enterprise, we have a presence in over 20 countries located throughout APAC, Europe and the USA.
NCS delivers end-to-end ICT and communications engineering solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through the innovative use of technology. Our delivery capabilities encompass consulting, development, systems integration and infrastructure management to enable large-scale systems for organisations. Headquartered in Singapore, NCS has close to 9,000 staff serving governments and large global commercial enterprises.
NCS also delivers mobility, social media, portal management, machine-to-machine communications, analytics and business intelligence in our solution offerings to our customers. With over 20 years of experience globally, we have enabled business transformation across industries, with a focus on banking, manufacturing and public sectors, including the public sector, defence & homeland security, education, land & air transport, aviation, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, utilities and manufacturing.
For more information on NCS, visit www.ncs.com.sg
Why join with us?
In NCS, we make IT, win IT, lead IT...
We have developed multiple critical applications and systems that cut across different sectors in Singapore.
Each employee in NCS plays an important role. The success of the company is shared with every single individual in the NCS family.
Our employees are rich in diversity, multi-racial and multi-national. We are innovative, fun and vibrant! We share similar personal work values and are committed to achieving excellence together. We share and leverage on each other’s knowledge through our various communities of practices, for a stronger whole.
Our leaders provide more than just a business vision. They embrace the NCS core values and support the nurturing of a balanced organisation. They ‘walk the talk’ and model the NCS Way. They make time for the sharing of ideas, feedback and concerns in a constructive manner.
The NCS culture, policies and practices are reflective of our core values. We commit to our core values, as a foundation and guiding principles in our approach in creating workplace harmony.
We strive for balance – while we care about the important issues, we do not neglect other things. Building relationships, caring for our employee’s well-being and giving back to the community are just as important. We work hard but we play hard too.
We adopt an informal and open approach. We encourage sharing and learning from each other. In NCS, you have various opportunities to grow and develop to your full potential and enhancing your career value.
NCS firmly believes in nurturing a balanced work-life. From recreational and sports activities to family support infrastructure and personal enhancement events, NCS spares no effort in helping our employees take time out from work to smell the roses and grow as individuals.
Together, we make IT happen!