Marketing ExecutiveHock Seng Food Pte Ltd - 267 Pandan Loop Singapore 128439
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote our brands and products
- Liaise with our in-house graphic designer to conceptualize product packaging, marketing materials and merchandizing materials
- Write copy for various marketing collaterals such as brochures, website material etc.
- Oversee the production of marketing materials, including product packaging, printed documents and media advertising spots
- Identify opportunities for advertisement placements and roadshows
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and perform the following roles:
- Create and curate content for social media channels & engage customers
- Respond to enquiries from social media channels
- Nurture subscription list and conduct email marketing
- Manage our e-commerce stores on Qoo10 and Lazada, which may include the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer orders
- Track inventory
- Manage store items and pricing
- Plan promotions
- Liaise with external stakeholders to project manage and execute marketing projects, which may include:
- event organizers
- PR agencies
- advertising companies
- Diploma holder and above, preferably in Marketing or Communications or other related disciplines
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creative, with an eye for detail
- Good media acumen, especially social media
- Self-motivated team player who is able to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume via the APPLY NOW button below.
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 28 December 2017
Other vacancies of Hock Seng Food Pte Ltd
Hock Seng Food Pte LtdSingapore - West - Clementi - Pandan Loop
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, Hosen Group Ltd. is the listed vehicle of Hock Seng Food Pte Ltd. Founded in 1974, Hock Seng has been managing brands and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Singapore and the Asian region for the past 41 years. Together with our HQ in Singapore and wholly owned subsidiary in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Malaysia, and Shanghai, China, we have built an extensive network in more than 40 countries.
As a marketing-focused company, we have nurtured our brands to leadership position in our home market as well as several overseas markets. Our position as a leader in the FMCG business has won us several accolades.
Why join with us?
We are a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As our employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We are always looking for talented and driven people to join us. If you thrive on challenges and have a passion to success, explore the following job opportunities.