Management TraineePREMIER HYTEMP PTE. LTD. - 14 Gul Drive Singapore 629465
As a management trainee, an employee will have to gain experience and knowledge required for getting promoted to managerial positions under the direction of managers with experience. As part of the job, he or she should have to perform several duties across various departments such as machine shop, heat-treatment, welding, QA/QC, manufacturing engineering etc. He or she would have to interact with several departments of the organization.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization
- Help set work instructions and processes when being assigned to respective departments
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including sales, customer service, purchasing, engineering, production, quality, special processes or heat treatment, planning, etc
- Attend periodic evaluations. Monitoring the progress of performance with the management and key trainers as per the requirement of the organizaiton
- Achieve the planned targets of the management training program in order to continue in the program
- Setting objectives and performance goals with reporting manager and upper management
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities
Other DutiesWhile this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
Requirements and qualifications
Well organized with strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
It is important for a management trainee to have good interpersonal skills as required to interact with all levels in the organization.
Should be a quick learner and have a desire to gain knowledge.
Applicants should have engineering degrees from recognized institutes (mechanical/material/industrial engineering)
Applicants with no experience are welcome to apply
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 28 December 2017
PREMIER HYTEMP PTE. LTD.Singapore - West - Others - 14 Gul Drive
Premier Hytemp is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of engineered metal solutions headquarters in UK with operations both in UK and Singapore.
Our reputation is founded upon our engineered solutions to complex supply requirements, innovative processing of materials and our ability to consistently meet challenging lead times, all of which have been established over four decades.
Today, our ability to manufacture and manage materials and components across the whole supply chain of our diversified customers in Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Nuclear and Defence sectors is at the heart of our investment and growth programme.
Why join with us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.