Learning And Development Manager (Hospitality/ F&B/ Consulting Industry)(Recruitment Firm) - 8 Marina View #11-01 Asia Square Tower 1 Singapore 018960
- Identifying, analyzing, and addressing staff training and development needs.
- Developing and implementing Learning & Development strategies, plans, procedures and programmes in line with business objectives;
- Reviewing and updating Learning & Development policies;
- Providing support to the various business units on all matters relevant to people development;
- Collaborate with cross functional and intercompany teams and engage senior management stakeholders
- Facilitate training programs
- Minimum a Diploma in relevant studies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the Hotel/ Food & Beverage/ Consulting industry will be an advantage
- Good working attitude.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: ZJW)
Job Code: ZJW
Email Address: [email protected]
EA License No.: 08C2893 Registration No.: R1660413
Post Date 25 November 2017
End Date 25 December 2017
Other vacancies of (Recruitment Firm)
Jardine OneSolution (2001) Pte. Ltd. - East - Ubi
09 Dec - 12:00 AM
09 Dec - 12:00 AM
Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd - West
(Recruitment Firm)Singapore - Central
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.