Interior DesignerCompany Confidential -
- Designing concept, space planning, layout plan proposal & preparing quotation for client's presentation.
- Meeting-up with clients by co-ordinating, recognizing & understanding their design requirements & changes.
- Providing advices & consultation to clients and utilizing creativity to produce quality design and drawings.
- Relevant experience in furniture background would be an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (to liaise with chinese speaking associates).
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Junior or Senior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Contract or Part-Time basis on commission sales are also welcomed to apply.
Post Date 07 December 2017
End Date 21 December 2017
Other vacancies of Company Confidential
North-East - near Toa Payoh, Bishan, AMK, S'goon, H'gang, S'kang
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Company ConfidentialSingapore - Across Singapore
- We constantly strive to achieve, improve and widen our array of services and service quality to our clients.
- We are expanding our scope of business operations and expecting to achieve a long-term creditability for our products and services in the long run.
- We are seeking for challenging, driven and talented candidate to join us to assist and facilitate in the successful functioning of the company's operations.
- We are providing overseas training for potential candidates to enhance their designing skills with the advanced modern technologies.