HR Operations Assistant Manager / ManagerCompany Confidential -
This position will supervise four HR generalist in day to day operational HR duties that encompasses building an active recruitment pipline and network, managing a fair compensation and benefits plan and overseeing workmen management matters while maintaining a strong reporting line to the senior management team in a timely and efficient manner.
The candidate should be entrepreneurial in revising policies and procedures in delivering a sustainable system for the team to be productive through the utilization of adopted technology, forging strong partnerships with the operations and management team using data evidence in reports to drive the closure of gaps and produce effective outcomes in work delivery.
Drive A Full Spectrum of Recruitment & Selection Plans
- Conduct job analysis to elicit job requirements from line managers and stakeholders to deliver a job profile/description
- Source for potential candidates by advertising and conducting recruitment outreach activities through source channels
- Manage recruitment partners such as career fair organizers, universities / tertiary institutes, external recruiters, headhunters, job portal companies and other referral entities.
- Lead interviews using recruitment benchmarking instruments to assess capability, culture and values for a good job fit, and propose recommended candidates for the job
- Administer, score and interpret suitable psychometric tests in a fair and ethical manner
- Review, develop and implement effective policies, practices and procedures of the entire recruitment system process.
- Fairly manage new hires allocation of employee grading, salary structure and benefits from contract signing to onboarding.
- Develop and implement manpower allocation plans and monitor employee movement for manpower redeployment according to business needs
- Keep abreast on updated state recruitment laws regulations and practices to take action in ensuring compliance with national partners such as MOM, TAFEP and TADM.
- Address employee grievances and feedback and take disciplinary measures on inappropriate conduct or the negligence of duties where applicable in consultation with the management team.
- Perform termination of employment and renegotiation of employment contracts.
Harmonize Compensation & Benefits Plan
- Lead in performing payroll management
- Review with the management team on the total rewards and benefits plan.
- Facilitate the annual increment and bonus payout exercise.
- Perform the management and review of HRIS system (PROSOFT) upgrades or patches by collaborating with staff and the HRIS service vendor.
- Supervise the management of Man-Year-Entitlement (MYE) application and perform regular reporting
- Supervise processing and records of renewal application of Work/Special Pass etc
- Manage and control manpower quota
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractor billing of worker supply from respective agencies
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience and Skills)
Bachelor degree of any business or social science discipline with more than 5 years of relevant experience in the Property Development, Building and Construction, and Engineering industry
Strong HR partnering acumen and communications skills needed to interface with Executive Management and internal stakeholders.
Strong Managerial Qualities
Conversant in both written and spoken English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
Preferably familiar with software application such as PROSOFT, HUBBLE, Lean-Plan-Do and LMS systems.
Preferably familiar with programs of Government and Statutory Board connected to the Building Construction Industry (BCA, HDB, PEB, BOA etc.)
Post Date 17 December 2017
End Date 06 January 2018
Other vacancies of Company Confidential
Company ConfidentialSingapore - Central - Toa Payoh
The company is one of Singapore’s most established integrated building services companies with over 100 years of engineering and construction heritage together with its predecessors. Formerly listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”), the company’s competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering, Construction, as well as specialty services such as Geo-Technical Foundation Work and Procurement.
The company boasts a stellar track record that includes landmarks such as Marina Bay Sands (hotel), Changi Water Reclamation Plant, orchardgateway, Fusionopolis, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, National Library (Bras Basah), Ngee Ann City, Raffles Town Club, UE BizHub EAST, the mixed-use development at one-north, Nanyang Technological University and National University of Singapore.
The company is headquartered in Singapore and has regional offices in Southeast Asia. In particular, it has long established its presence in Brunei, having worked with the Brunei Government for close to 30 years through the construction of high-profile buildings such as Istana Darul Hana, Prime Minister’s Office Building Complex, Prime Minister’s Office Surau and Brunei National Indoor Stadium.
For Property Development, the company has developed a wide range of residential projects: private condominiums, executive condominiums (ECs) and Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) housing. Some of the notable residential projects are private condominiums such as Ascentia Sky and Kovan Melody; ECs such as Austville Residences, Watercolours and Waterwoods; as well as DBSS housing Park [email protected]
The company strives for excellence on all fronts. Over the years, it has received numerous awards and recognitions which include United Kingdom-based The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Award, Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Performance Award, Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects, Building and Construction Authority (“BCA”) Green Mark Award, BCA Best Buildable Design Award, BCA Green and Gracious Builder Award, as well as BCA Construction Productivity Award.