HR ExecutiveAvanta Global Pte Ltd - 72 Bendemeer Road #03-29 Luzerne
- Responsible for recruitment activities such as drafting and placing job advertisements in accordance with MOM regulations, screening job applications and conducting/arranging interviews, liaise with recruitment agencies etc.
- Follow up with candidates and /or new employees on relevant paperwork such as employment application forms, pre-employment check, employment contract, and other employee related letters or memos.
- Follow up with associates (trainers, auditors and consultants) on associate agreement.
- Prepare orientation package and conduct orientation briefing for new employees and send HR welcome email for new employees etc.
- Apply relevant work pass or permits from MOM and/or relevant authorities (if applicable).
- Apply and submit insurance details for new employees (if applicable).
- Liaise with sales team and clients on project management recruitment activities (outsourcing) for their project worksites.
- Initiate performance review and peer review process on a semiannually basis and propose increments, promotions or bonus package to management.
- Propose (with budget), execute and monitor employee recognition schemes.
- Review and update employee policies and guidelines in accordance with local employment regulations and company’s procedures.
- Check and submit employees’ claims such as timesheets, leave/MC applications, transport claims and other miscellaneous claims for approval.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with 1+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Good understanding of common HR practices and employment related legislations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential
- Able to work independently without much supervision
Post Date 07 December 2017
End Date 21 December 2017
Other vacancies of Avanta Global Pte Ltd
Avanta Global Pte Ltd
Avanta Global Pte Ltd (Avanta in short) is a trusted service provider dedicated to serving businesses across all industries in the field of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (QESH).
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) as Approved Risk Consultant (ARC), Approved Workplace Safety and Health Auditing Organisation, Accredited Training Provider (ATP)
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council as bizSAFE Service Provider
- National Environment Agency (NEA) for Safety Audits of Hazardous Substances
- WDA as WSQ Training Organisation
- IRCA as Training Organisation
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) as Training Organisation
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- BS 25999 / SS 540 Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- ISO 13485:2003 Quality Management System for Medical Devices
- Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices (GDPMDS)
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- ISO/IEC 27000:2009 Information Security Management System
- ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- ISO 14064:2006 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions and reporting
- ISO 14067 Carbon Footprint of Products
- ISO 14044:2006 Life Cycle Assessment
- SS ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Systems
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
- Carbon Footprint
- SS 577:2012 Water Efficiency Management Systems (WEMS)
Consulting (Safety and Health):
- WSH Act Extension
- Risk Management (bizSAFE Level 3)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (bizSAFE Star Level)
- SS 506 Occupational Safety and Health Management System
- bizSAFE Program administered by WSH Council
- Overtime Exemption
- SS 586 Hazard Communication for Hazardous Chemicals and Dangerous Goods
- Safety Management Certification (SMC)
- Behaviour Based Safety Management System
- SS 583:2013 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Project Management (QESH):
- Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) / Environmental Control Officer (ECO) / Fire Safety Manager / Safety Coordinators / Supervisors, Lifting Team, Rigger cum Signalman etc
- MOM Approved Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) Audit
- NEA Approved Safety Audit for Hazardous Substances
- WSH Performance Award (WSHPA)
- Safety and Health Recognition for Projects (SHARP) - WSH bizSAFE Awards
- Risk Management / bizSAFE Audit
- Clean Development Mechanisms (CDM) Audit
- Internal Audit on Management Systems such as ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 etc
- MOM / LSP Accredited Occupational Safety and Health courses
- WSQ courses in WSH Professionals, Generic Manufacturing Skills, Occupational Hygiene, Professionals, Process Industry (including CERT courses), WSH for Marine Industry
- IRCA Lead Auditor training courses
- NEBOSH training courses
- Other public and in-house training courses
Why join with us?
To realise our vision and mission, we refer to the values that we hold dear. We will live and deliver these values with uncompromising commitment. We look for team players who can grow with the Company in the years to come.