Head, Marketing & Public RelationsThe Bakery Depot Pte Ltd - 1 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #05-12 Enterprise
Head, Marketing & Public Relations
Having grown from a single bakery to multiple stores in Singapore and Hong Kong, we have been a pioneering and championing healthy eating in Singapore since 1997.
At Cedele, we are passionate about food and life. We’re always on the lookout for individuals who can relate with our values, passion and drive.
The Marketing Manager position is a “hands-on” role, suited for one who would be able to work independently and lead the team. The individual must possess the ability to lead a team to develop creative and innovative ideas to achieve our organisational and sales objectives
Scope of Work
Branding and Conceptualization
- Plan & execute all marketing activities including promotional campaigns and events.
- Drive overall customer relationship management (CRM) and direct marketing activities.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent according to company’s philosophy and values.
- Engage customer through social networking channels and online campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Conceptualize and work closely with the Graphic Designer for all print ads and publications (according to the brand image, brand position, design criteria, corporate guidelines as well as any other creative and art direction) in consultation with Management
Resource Management and Coordination
- Oversee the creation and delivery of company website revamp, press releases and other marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Partnership with external stakeholders to explore future business collaborations and channels.
- Support Hong Kong team in marketing communications and alignment of corporate branding and strategies
- Lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Market Research and Analysis
- Initiate market research studies by gathering current marketplace information on consumer insights, competitor analysis, new product segments and analyze findings.
- Recommend changes to management based on analysis and feedback.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in Marketing /Communication/Advertising/English or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience in similar industry and role, with proven sales track records
- Current knowledge of digital marketing and online/offline channels
- Team management experience preferred
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess business acumen embraced with excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, partnered with positive attitude and high learning agility and is able to take on new challenges & responsibilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Post Date 06 December 2017
End Date 05 January 2018
Other vacancies of The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd
The Bakery Depot Pte LtdSingapore - East - Paya Lebar
Born as a single Singaporean bakery in 1997, Cedele has become a diverse destination for delicious, nutritious food with outlets across the globe. In our bakery-cafés, retail bakeries and all-day dining restaurants, we serve up classic comfort food with a creative twist, championing naturally healthy ingredients and time-honoured, artisan techniques.
Our principled approach means we say no to trans fats and artificial ingredients, and we carefully select each and every ingredient for its nutritional richness and exceptional flavour. All our recipes are taste-tested and made from scratch each day, so you can always enjoy creatively combined food that is positively delicious!
Today, we have Cedele outlets in Singapore and have spread our passion for creative, classic comfort food to Hong Kong too. But wherever we go, our philosophy remains the same: to create deliciously nutritious dishes from quality ingredients using authentic, traditional slow-cooking methods paired with uncompromising principles for food integrity.
Cedele’s 5 Core Principles
- We put our customers’ needs first, creating dishes that suit their busy lifestyles but do their bodies good.
- We are committed to bringing integrity, sincerity and passion to every part of our business.
- We combine authentic culinary tradition with modern creativity for the very best contemporary food.
- We never compromise on nutrition or flavour, ensuring every dish is as healthy as it is delicious.
- We take the time to make sure every recipe is perfect, putting each dish together with craft and style.
A home-grown business with a supportive atmosphere, Cedele is as passionate about people as it is about food. In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer top-class training and personal development, and the opportunity to be part of the Cedele family.
Why join with us?
When we started our first flagship store in East Coast, we make food like craftsmen (artisans) playing out life's more delicious moments. We take pride in the food we created, and we make food from scratch. They are honest because we handcraft them everyday following recipes that were designed according to our baking and cooking beliefs and principles.
Bakery Depot is the parent company who is responsible of all the baking and making of food, and Cedele is our bakery cafe.