GF - Recruiter Intermediate (Manager) - (17079369)Citibank N.A. -
- Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com
- The Recruiter will focus on assisting to develop and implement innovative and diverse recruiting strategies and campaigns to meet the needs of a business/function. The Recruiter is primarily responsible for recruitment execution with a key focus on sourcing candidates, screen resumes, interview candidates, offer management and providing guidance to hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Provide ongoing guidance and advisory support to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruitment process
- Maintain the E-Recruitment/Taleo/GTI platform
- Ensure usage and provide user support
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
- Provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
- Build relationship with hiring manager and consult with them to complete a detailed job specification/description
- Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
- Administration of assessment tools, understand the results and communicate to hiring managers
- Active promotion of the Employee Referral Program, Recruitment Skills training and all other recruitment tools
- Ensure quality coaching on recruitment methodologies and employer brand as needed
- Provide a leading edge candidate experience
- 5-8 years in recruiting and/or recruiting management experience supporting banking/finance technology roles
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant legislation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in recruitment applications such as Taleo, job posting portals, etc. is an advantage
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and often competing demands
- Close attention to detail and strong administrative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence among peers, associates and applicants
- Commitment to quality and experience in successfully redesigning processes
- Passion for exceeding client expectations at all times
Post Date 08 December 2017
End Date 21 December 2017
Other vacancies of Citibank N.A.
Citi - Singapore - Tanjong Pagar
07 Dec - 12:00 AM
07 Dec - 12:00 AM
Citibank N.A.Singapore - Across Singapore - Tanjong Pagar
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
Mission: Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Why join with us?
This is a place where the best come to get better. We’ve built a world-famous, trusted brand over 200 years across corporate, investment, private, commercial, and consumer banking. But it’s our unwavering focus on delivering opportunities for growth and development to our most talented people that is best known within the industry. Here, opportunities to progress are truly open to all. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.