Executive, Higher Education 9SIMPL - 461 Clementi Road Singapore 599491
The successful candidate will administer and manage the Higher Education Qualification based programmes. This includes student administration, resource planning, and partner management.
- Coordinate and manage matters pertaining to student admission, orientation, enrolment, billing, payment, academic progression and graduation.
- Plan, coordinate the logistics and resources to manage the operational and administrative requirements of students and partner university
- Liaise with various stakeholders and external organisations
- Manage student records, collate and analyse data, prepare reports, and provide information updates
- Support marketing and recruitment efforts, to meet the set student-admission targets
- Promote and manage the mobility and student engagement programs
- Supervise and manage team performance
- Manage ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holders with 5 to 8 years of working experience, including 2 years at supervisory level
- Mature, meticulous with an ability to lead / supervise a team competently
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and analytical skills. Intermediate - Advance level expertise in using Excel spreadsheet for computations, data collation and analysis
- Familiar with the tertiary education industry and knowledgeable on student administration database / student portals etc. is ideal
Post Date 06 December 2017
End Date 05 January 2018
Other vacancies of SIMPL
SIMPLSingapore - West - Clementi - SIM
SIM Global Education (SIM GE) is the leading private educational institution in Singapore. It offers more than 80 academic programmes ranging from its own diploma and graduate diploma courses to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes with top ranking and reputable universities from United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Drawing 20,000 full-time and part-time students and adult learners from over 40 countries, SIM GE adopts a holistic learning approach to equip students with a global edge. Besides building their intellect and skills needed to thrive at the workplace, SIM GE hones the soft skills of students through a wide range of career development and student life activities, amid a culturally diverse campus environment.