Data AnalystST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd -
- Filter and “clean” unstructured data to extract and transform them using text mining or classification
- Study, develop and implement various data analytics algorithms to diagnose and predict problems, as well as prescribe and optimize solutions in Aviation industry, especially in maintenance, repair and overhaul aspects
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, for both internal and external customers
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Management or Engineering, majoring in Machine Learning or Data Analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data modeling, data mining & segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to program in R and one other programming language e.g Matlab, Python, C++, Java. Experience in writing QlikView & SQL scripts will be a bonus
- Attributes of a team player and multi-tasking skill is preferred
Post Date 10 December 2017
End Date 23 December 2017
Other vacancies of ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
06 Dec - 12:00 AM
06 Dec - 12:00 AM
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte LtdSingapore - Across Singapore
ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd (SASCO), is a company under Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Operating from Singapore's Changi and Paya Lebar airports, ST Aerospace Services Co Pte Ltd is a leading Company specialising in airframe heavy maintenance and modification of wide-body aircraft including Passenger-to-Freighter (PTF) conversion and fleet standardisation.
Why join with us?
Our people equates to our business. ST Engineering harnesses the full potential of our people by equipping them with work competencies and soft skills to effectively and creatively deliver at the workplace. We offer challenging growth opportunities in wide-ranging integrated engineering fields spanning both defence and commercial businesses.
Innovation drives our culture. We are the people behind many of the technologies and innovations that impact your everyday life.
We value our people because we understand that innovation is not just about technology, it comes from the hearts and minds that drive it.
Join ST Engineering. Make a difference to our future. Accept an opportunity to build your career with one of the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, and one of Asia’s largest defence and engineering groups.