Corporate CounselCompany Confidential -
We are a subsidiary of a public listed company. Our main businesses are diesel engines, hospitality & properties and lifestyle. We hereby invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the following position:
- Assist in all legal matters relating to operations and reviewing agreements.
- Render legal advice as required and assist in interpretation of Chinese laws and regulations.
- Assist in translation of various documents from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- Assist with dissemination of key policies as part of group compliance program.
- Assist with drafting company announcements, preparation of annual reports, convening of shareholders meetings, preparation of board /shareholder resolutions and minutes.
- Assist to ensure compliance with NYSE listing rules and US regulations such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the Securities Act.
- Degree in law with 3 - 5 years of commercial experience or practice.
- Familiar with PRC laws and regulations. PRC law qualification will be a plus.
- Meticulous and analytical
- Possess excellent Chinese and English communication skills (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates)
- Prior corporate and commercial experience in a listed entity is preferred.
- Exposure to the laws of a commonwealth country will be an added advantage.
- Able to travel regularly.
The successful candidate can expect a challenging career and an attractive remuneration package which will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Post Date 08 December 2017
End Date 22 December 2017
Other vacancies of Company Confidential
Company ConfidentialSingapore - North - City Hall
Our operations are principally located in China.