Contract Administrator (Contract Management)Company Confidential -
- Responsible for contract administration and ensure departments contracts are well managed in terms of evaluation, renewal, proper filing and tracking of documentation.
- Support all the operational departments in managing the contracts professionally and ensure all requirements with different operational departments are met.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all activities in relation to contracts are properly filed and tracking of documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and liaise with all operational departments in providing accurate and effective justification for Top Management’s approval.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating of contracts in Contract Management System.
- Required to perform any other duties assigned as and when required.
- Diploma/ Degree in Law
- At least 1 – 2 years experiences in similar capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Post Date 08 December 2017
End Date 22 December 2017
Other vacancies of Company Confidential
North-East - near Toa Payoh, Bishan, AMK, S'goon, H'gang, S'kang
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Company ConfidentialSingapore - North-East
A market leader in the industry. We are a large organization with a diverse group of businesses. We are currently looking for an individual who seeks new challenges and career development. Write to us today, you may be the talent that we are looking for!
- Leica Geosystems Technologies Pte Ltd
- Voluntary / Non-profit / Welfare
- Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Parkway Group Healthcare
- Building / Construction
- Automotive / Automobile / Vehicle
- Sembcorp Architects & Engineers Pte Ltd
- AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd
- Financial Controller