Communications ManagerArcc Spaces - Singapore
The Role on Offer...
An integral member of our HQ Marketing Team, the incumbent plans, executes and oversees all marketing communications activities and events for the Company. By becoming the voice of three distinct regional brands, the role will ensure a positive image is maintained and enhanced through an integrated communications strategy.
With that in mind, the successful Candidate
- Provides expertise and guidance for Marketing Communications
- Formulates plans and strategies to promote Company’s products and services in consultation with relevant departments and the Senior Management Team
- Plans and maintains the yearly budget of Marketing Communications
- Acts as spokesperson for all publicity related to the Company unless otherwise instructed
- Maintains a systematic and pro-active channel of communications with local, national and international media via formal and informal meetings, press releases, press conferences and other related events to generate media coverage
- Updates all corporate information and provide necessary information and write-ups for corporate literature pertaining to the Company, including the efficient distribution of these information and literature within the Company
- Responsible for maintaining corporate brand guidelines in all communication materials
- Ensures timely production/submission of advertisements and collaterals.
- Ensures effective distribution of collaterals and publicity materials
- Work closely with local teams to influence social media, influencer, bloggers
- Provide support for marketing of Company’s activities through advertising, media relations, direct marketing, e-marketing, public and community relations and internal communications
- Develop online content for the website, social media and email marketing pushes
- Able to create an exciting narrative, working with local teams to pull out engaging content themes for our target audience
- Establish links with strategic partners / alliances with the potential to contribute to the Company’s awareness and business
Archetypes of the Successful Candidate
- Passionate, creative storyteller and content developer
- Consummate B2B Professional with good experience working with PR agencies and directly with the press
- Relevant experience in digital content creation (writing SEO optimized web copy, social media posts), and working across the APAC region will be advantageous
- Good tertiary education in English, Marketing, Business and/or related fields
- All-round savvy communicator – preferably wonderfully bilingual to liaise with English and Mandarin Chinese speaking associates– with a knack to connect and influence people at all levels
- Astute creative visual thinker and driven self-starter with strong work ethnics who is always looking to innovate and push the envelope
What You Can Expect From Us
The successful incumbent can expect a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career in an exciting and challenging environment.
If you have what it takes and the desire to excel, you may very well be who we are looking for.
Please forward your interest to us via the “APPLY” options below.
Do include in your resume:
- Expected salary
Due to anticipated overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates are notified.
Post Date 14 December 2017
End Date 03 January 2018
Other vacancies of Arcc Spaces
Arcc Spaces - Others (Central) - 75 High Street Singapore 179435
11 Dec - 12:00 AM
11 Dec - 12:00 AM
Arcc Spaces - Downtown Core (Central)
09 Dec - 12:00 AM
09 Dec - 12:00 AM
Arcc SpacesSingapore - Central - Downtown Core
We own, manage and operate a collection of brands in the areas of Work, Live and Play. With concepts spanning geographically from Shanghai to Myanmar to Hong Kong and beyond, we are in the business of delivering refreshing experiences with an uncompromising attitude towards detail and commitment. With a focus on people and building community, we strive to create spaces people love.
Check us out at:
Why join with us?
Arcc Holdings is at the forefront of premium lifestyle led concepts through three complementary lines of businesses: Work, Live, Play. We develop, own and manage an internationally award-winning ecosystem of iconic lifestyle concepts, business, hospitality and real estate portfolios across Asia
Welcome to our world of career opportunity
Our success to date, is driven through our greatest assets, our employees. We are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential in the field they are most passionate and skilled. Through an engaging culture which inspires creativity and innovation, we invite you to explore career opportunities with us and be part of the driving force behind one of Asia’s fastest growing hospitality and real estate lifestyle brands.